Wednesday, October 15, 2014

COLOR CODE: BLACK [BLACK ESSENTIALS]

Hey guys! I am back once again and today as the title of today's post state, I am gonna post a Black colored essential for basically every season. I will be posting some more Color Code in the future hopefully. I have always wanted to do this kind of post because I really like having same colored objects around me. Anyways today's post will be about the color black and the things that will be covered today are basically fashion pieces. Let's just get started!


COLOR CODE: BLACK

Black is a must for everyone in the world whether you are interested in fashion or not. Black fashion pieces are compulsory because they basically go with everything and you can NEVER GO WRONG WITH BLACK. I honestly love dressing up using only the color black even if some of my friends say that I look dull or something but you just gotta be confident with your own style. Anyway since I am a big fan of the color black, I am gonna share some of my favorite Black Essentials.


1. Black Louis Vuitton Sandals

These are the best pair of sandals anyone (regardless of gender) can get. Surely not the most comfortable one on earth but the comfort level is above average. The really big plus is that the design of this sandal is really trendy and timeless. Honestly you can wear this to the beach (like I did) or you can wear it to the mall (like I did) or even for big fashion events (like I did also). I am not quite sure about the price since I got it from my dad as a gift, but in general Louis Vuitton footwear are above $300 so that explains enough. The fact that it is Louis Vuitton makes it way better (high satisfaction and feel good factor LOL).


2. Black Emporio Armani Leather Strap Watch

This watch is literally an essential for everyone, not my top Black Essential but surely the most functional and fashionable one. This watch goes well with everything! (except for swimming or exercising, the watch is water proof but the strap is leather so extra care is needed) The fact that it has leather strap made it way more comfortable and cool for the wrist. I personally use this watch for semi-formal to formal attire but this watch goes well with casual outfit also. The crocodile embossed leather gave an exclusivity and luxurious feel towards the user of the watch. Surprisingly this watch is very affordable for something from Emporio Armani, it costed me HK$3,000 (about $300). That is why this watch is an all time favorite of mine.


3. Little Black Book from Black Book Jakarta

Looks like Moleskin has a competitor in their field of business. This Little Black Book (LBB) is actually not so little and it is indeed very convenient. The most attractive part of this book is the sentence/phrase that they put on the cover, it is simply beautiful. This book has elegant, smart and sophistication written all over it, that is why I really love it. The fact that the paper in this book are blank paper, you can write and sketch in the book without hesitation. I am currently using this LBB as a journal for school and important activities. This is quite pricey for a normal book but if you guys are interested in collecting books, this LBB will surely please you. The price is about $10 for the normal one (picture above). The biggest plus for LBB is that it is a local product! Black Book Jakarta


4. Carven Black Document Holder

I am pretty sure you guys have seen this item on my previous posts (the one about Hong Kong). This document holder is just really cute and stylish, the fact that it is black and not leather makes it super easy to take care of. Carven is one of my favorite brand in the world of fashion, they never fail to impress me. This document holder was actually a collaboration between Carven and Delfonics. The most attractive part of this document holder is that the shape is very consistent and the material is very durable. The price is surprisingly very very very cheap, I got this for HK$500 (about $50!). This item surely is an essential since it is very affordable and durable it also matches with a lot of outfit.

Well unfortunately that is it guys for today's post I hope you guys like and found this useful or interesting. Anyway I will try to continue posting Color Code and I will also try to improve in my writing and content organizing. Thank you guys so much for reading until this point! Hope you guys have an awesome day and stay stylish!


Make sure to check out my other social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment