Monday, October 13, 2014

BRIGHTSPOT VLOG 2014

Hey guys I am finally back after a really long time. I was so busy with school so it disabled me to continue vlogging. As promised I would post a vlog version of my experience in Brightapot.

This video is about the Pop Up Mall - Brightspot! Brightspot is a bazaar or a pop up mall that consist of Indonesian designers and food from all over Indonesia. This year is my first Brightspot so it was very new for me and of course it was very exciting.


Anyway, Hope you guys enjoy the video! This video is different from my other videos because I just wanted this video to be fun and playful! Thank you guys for watching ! Give a thumbs up and Please Do Subscribe!

Make sure to visit next year's Brightspot and check out my other social media!

Youtube and Instagram

Brightspot's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment