Thursday, July 30, 2015

SUMMER IN SINGAPORE!

Hello guys! Finally back after literally a month of being 'dead'. Anyways I honestly don't know what have I been doing this past four weeks, I didn't even go anywhere in July (as in out of town). Quite a lot happened actually but yeah I need more than a paragraph to say that. Anyways I did visit Singapore in June 2015 (yeah I know this post is really late) but here goes nothing!

SINGAPORE


I visited Singapore on the 18th of June up to the 21st of June 2015. This short vacation wasn't actually a vacation because the real purpose is for me to see my dream university there and do a bit of a survey. I am so sure you guys have heard of the university, it is called Singapore Management University or SMU for short. That university is just da bomb! On point! On fleek! (idk what I'm doing right now) in other word 'I really wanna be a student in that school'. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the school because I was too amazed by it and yeah that happened. I did get brochures and went to the admission office to ask a few questions (which was quite helpful).


I stayed in one of my favorite hotels in Singapore, which is called Royal Plaza on Scotts Road. It is a five-star hotel that is located on Scotts Road, for those of you who doesn't know where Scotts Road is it is the road that kind of intersects the Orchard Road and it is really near to ION Orchard. Royal Plaza is always me and my family's first choice of hotel in Singapore. The fare itself is quite generous with free access to mini-bar (no charge at all! Though there aren't any alcohols).


If you guys are aware of this art installation, this is actually located quite across the Royal Plaza hotel. In front of the hotel is actually Far East Plaza and besides it is the DFS Gallery, for Duty Free Shopping.


I spent my first day in Singapore with my friends (Sisca and Andrea) as they were also there for vacation. We just walked around Orchard Road, go in to stores and just window-shop. We had lunch in Ippudo Ramen in Mandarin Gallery, which was really good and end our day in a patisserie shop in Wisma Atria. That concludes my first day in Singapore and if you guys seek for more details you can refer to my video, which will be placed at the end of this post.


Me and my dad went to Singapore Management University on the second day. I also met up with Sisca there to ask the qualifications and seek help in getting in to the school itself. I did not take any pictures at all that day about SMU sadly.


In Singapore there are three things that we (as tourist) just can't resist. First the food, second the beautiful and carefully planned city landscape and the last is of course the shopping. I spent my third day in Singapore in Marina Bay Sands mall, which feels like heaven on earth for me (if you have loads to burn), they hold leading luxury fashion brands from all over the world and if you guys are wondering the complete list of the brands they have you can refer to this link here.


Honestly speaking my visit to Singapore this summer was okay, it wasn't the best Singapore visit that I have ever done, but aside from that I just can never get bored of that country. The beautiful landscape and the aesthetics that they put in the country's leading tourist destination is just simply amazing, I will be looking forward to my next visit to Singapore.


What happened in the fourth day? The flight back home to Jakarta and that's it! This sums up my post about spending my Summer in Singapore. I didn't do much there but it was definitely worth all the money and time that was spent to go there. Here is the video that I mentioned before and I hope you guys enjoy it!


Thank you for tuning in to this post and I do hope you guys find this post amusing or helpful. Make sure to check out my other social media accounts!

Instagram and Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment