Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sunday Brunch Outfit | featuring Natasha

Hello guys! It's been awhile since I have posted anything actually and that was actually caused by my very tight schedule. I just returned from Medan last night and I have theater/drama practice almost everyday (for more info click here).

A few weeks ago actually me and my sister (Natasha/Acha) went to eat brunch at Plaza Senayan, we wanted to eat Sushi so we ate at Genki Sushi (a personal favorite of mine). We though it would be fun to take the opportunity of making an OOTD picture, since I haven't been updating my blog with any fashion related posts lately.

As a result we took pictures in Plaza Senayan's Park or Taman Senayan (in bahasa or me and my friend's everyday language). So let's just get started!


For Sunday Brunches I prefer to wear something casual and tidy. I decided to wear a khaki colored shirt from Cotton On and a white T-Shirt under it from Topman. I paired it with a black trousers from Zara and a brown-green belt from Gucci to add a bit of color. The final touch was my black pair of Tod's Shoes and Emporio Armani watch.


So does it go for my sister, casual and tidy. She wore a black turtleneck sweater from Zara and an oversized trousers from Animale (a local brand from Bali). She paired it with a brown pairs of heels from Clarks.



A few close up shots for details. Specifically for the watch and the belt. I was actually holding an iPad mini, which kinda match with the outfit.



Same goes for my sister who was holding the iPad Mini which matches her outfit theme. The stud details on the turtleneck is actually a choker which she got from an online store (I think). The choker was added to add a fun and playful atmosphere which also gave life to the look,



Some fun shots of the whole outfit that we wore. Sunday is a day meant for laughter, happiness and peace. Always try to find the bright side of every situation and smile!

(Mirror Selfie | UNION's mirror wall)

Big thanks to my sister for the amazing pictures! Check out her fashion-full Instagram here

Make sure to check out my other social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment