Sunday, January 11, 2015

Grand Nikko Hotel - Nusa Dua Bali

Hey guys! Today I am gonna do a post about my trip in Bali on the last few days of 2014. Anyway I am gonna start this series of posts with the hotel that I stayed there for the whole trip. I am pretty sure you guys know the hotel already (see the title lol), anyway I stayed in Grand Nikko Hotel Nusa Dua Bali. Grand Nikko is a famous hotel developer and hearing the name of the hotel at first from my parents made me excited because I am crazy about good hotels in Bali. Anyway you guys will see a lot of pictures in this post, starting with the one below!

(Main lobby of Grand Nikko Nusa Dua)

Anyway my trip to Bali started on the 29th of December 2014 until the 2nd of January 2015. The 4 nights trip was definitely a perfect getaway from the busy capital city Jakarta. The companion of Grand Nikko -a five star hotel- was just perfect, everything about the hotel was perfect (except for the price, but still what do you expect from a five star hotel). They gave us welcome drink and cold towel to refresh our face.

(Welcome drink and the table flower)

(Lobby lounge)

Moving on from the very beautiful lobby and the appetizing yet fresh welcome drink are the view of the hotel or resort if i must. Anyway I am not promoting this place or any such and I am also not endorsed by Grand Nikko (would be really cool though) all of these are just mere opinions. 

(View from the 15th floor on the 2nd building)

Grand Nikko Nusa Dua was actually built on a cliff and they have an advantage of having this beautiful view of the ocean and the beach (also the swimming pool that they have). This breathtaking landscape can be seen from the 2nd building only, I stayed in the 1st building so the view was just a normal garden. I must say the landscape is best seen on the 15th floor of the 2nd building, which is the top floor (the lobby is also located on the same floor).

(The 1st building of Grand Nikko Nusa Dua)

(The magnificent view from the 7th floor of the 2nd building)

As you guys can see the 1st building is visible from the 2nd building and the 1st building is actually built on top of the cliff and the 2nd building is built on the bottom of the cliff. Staying on either 1st or 2nd building is the same although tenants on the 1st building will have to take a long walk to reach the beach and the swimming pool (yeah I was talking about myself LOL). 

(Grand Nikko Nusa Dua's massive swimming pool)

(Me and my sister on the Kid's Pool - try to spot where I am)

The swimming pool was absolutely the highlight of the hotel, it was big, blue and of course fun. They divided the swimming pool into 3 sections, Kid's Area, Private Area and Slide Area (yes there is a slide Yay!). The Kid's Area consist of children's swimming pool and a swimming pool that has sand as if it is the beach. The private area consist of a hot tub, a swimming pool and a cave like water fall thing (unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of that area and that area is a bit isolated as well). The slide area was the most lively area, it consist of swimming pool and a big slide for the young adults and teenager (or the brave kids), the slide was fun but quite average. 

The beach was just an inch in distance from the swimming pool area (lol exaggerated) but anyway it was really close, beautiful and the most important part is it is a private beach. Absolutely beautiful, you guys can have a full view of the hotel from the beach (I didn't take any pictures because I didn't bring my camera to the beach area that day). Anyway I did take pictures of this mysterious tree on the isolated part of the beach!

(Mysterious and beautiful)

The last part of this blog post will be dedicated to the landscape that I woke up to every morning there. The pictures are not that pretty or such but it is truly calming and fresh in my opinion.

(The terrace of my room)

(The desk beside my bed)

Well that concludes my post for today and I really thank you all for reading until this point. This post is just the first part of the Bali December 2014 post, so make sure to stay tune. This first post is dedicated to Grand Nikko Nusa Dua the hotel that made my holiday enjoyable. I really recommend you guys to stay here since it is beautiful and actually one of the most affordable hotels in the Nusa Dua beach lines (compared to its neighbor, Mulia and St Regis). Anyway thank you guys once again and have an awesome day! Make sure to stay tune!

Also check out my other social media! Instagram and Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment