Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bali Photo Collection - Part 2 [Places to Eat]

Hey guys! Today I am gonna wrap up my Bali Photo Collection and finish my Bali Blog. So to end the Bali Blog I will post pictures of food and the details of it and of course recommend you guys the place. One of the best thing to do in Bali is eat or have a culinary trip, because Bali has lots of restaurants which varies from Western, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, local Balinese and more.

Sadly I only have pictures from two restaurants because I forgot to bring my camera for some places and mostly I ate at the same place for a couple of times. The places I am gonna review today are Hardrock Cafe Bali, Bushido, Dulang Kafe & Bakery and B'Couple Bar & Grill. All of the places are located in Kuta and most of them are really close to one and another.

Hardrock Cafe Bali

Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia

I am pretty sure you guys are all aware of the name Hardrock and I am also sure that you guys know what the food and drinks are like, but I feel like the one in Bali has a richer taste from the one in Jakarta. I actually stayed in Hardrock Hotel so I got a privilege of ordering my food (from Hardrock Cafe) and eating it by the pool.

The food we ordered in Hardrock are basically normal or basic Western food but the taste is very satisfying and the price was also quite pricey ($12.00 for a cheeseburger). I personally think the price was okay since the portion and the taste (also the freshness) was amazing. So we ordered the Cheeseburger (which was the chef's specialty), Chicken Ceaser Salad and Pepperoni Pizza.

 Cheeseburger

Chicken Ceaser Salad 

Pepperoni Pizza

I personally think most of Hardrock Cafe's food are good and above average even though the price is a bit above average also, but I really recommend you guys to eat there. The ambiance and the setting of the place is really chill and cozy.

Dulang Kafe & Bakery

Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta Square, Blok C/20-22, Bali, Indonesia

I am pretty sure most of you guys have never heard of this place. Dulang Kafe & Bakery is located in Kuta Square which make the place really near to shopping places. I personally love the setting and ambiance of this restaurant/cafe it is located near the street so we can eat while seeing people pass by and people can see us too.

Dulang Kafe & Bakery is a Western and Asian cuisine restaurant which serves appetizers, main course and desserts also. They also have a variety of beverages ranging from fresh juices, tea, mocktails and even cocktails. The cost for a meal there would probably cost around Rp 150,000 ($15.00) per person, which I think is an average price for cafes.

Me and my family always eats at Dulang Kafe & Bakery each time we go to Bali. What we love about the restaurant/cafe is the Oxtail Soup and Banana Pancake. The Oxtail Soup in this restaurant is really fresh and the meat is really tender and juicy, so basically the Oxtail Soup is really really good. The Banana Pancake in the other hand completes the meal and perfect for sharing it with people, the pancake here is a thin type pancake that is really delicious and fresh. 

Sadly when I visited the place for dinner the power went out and the restaurant/cafe's generator wasn't functioning well, so I couldn't take any pictures. I really recommend you guys to come here since it's really good and the place has a really nice ambiance.

B'Couple Bar & Grill

Jalan Kartika, Plaza In front of Kuta Paradiso Hotel Kuta, Bali, Indonesia

This restaurant is located in front of Kuta Paradiso Hotel and it's also located in the heart of Kuta that has lots of restaurants. This restaurant serves Western, Chinese and Japanese food. The price was average for some food but some food are also pricey. Besides serving normal ala-carte food they also serve fresh seafood which later can be grilled according to our satisfaction. 

I personally think some food is okay but some are really good, the good ones are the fresh seafood. Some of the food in the Chinese food menu aren't that satisfying. In general my trip to this restaurant was good but not great, but the portion is quite big and the ambiance is really nice because they have live-music performances every weekend nights. 

I did not take any pictures in this restaurant because I left my camera and my phone camera was not that good for night shoots. If you guys have nothing in mind to eat and you guys are in a near are I would recommend you guys to eat here since the restaurant has a really wide variety of menu.

Bushido

Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia

Judging from it's name the restaurant is obviously Japanese and it serves only Japanese food. This restaurant is located in the second floor (2nd floor) of Beachwalk Mall, Kuta. The place and setting of this restaurant is really average and the price was also average.

The menu they serve is actually quite limited varying from sushi, rice-sets, noodles and tempura. They do not have any Japanese desserts or any grilled meat in Japanese style. The beverage variety they serve was quite wide which can complete the meal. 

Cha Soba and Salmon Sashimi

Tempura Roll

The food taste and quality was good but the serving was really nice. I personally think this place is like a basic Japanese restaurant that is really basic in everyway (price, taste, ambiance, etc). So I would recommend this to you guys if you guys are at Beachwalk Mall and wanting for some Japanese food.

That will be it for my post today and that officially close off my Bali Photo Collection and my Bali Blog for this year! Thank you guys so much for reading this post hope you guys have a great day and a wonderful summer

Make sure to check my other social media!

Youtube

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment