Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Lookbook - Bali (Look 1)

Hey guys! As promised today's post will be about the detailed version of my Summer Lookbook 2014 and a glimpse of the places that I visited in Bali. Hope you guys find this post interesting and fun, enjoy!


The first look for my Summer Lookbook 2014 is a very casual and chill look. This look is very comfortable and stylish. It is perfect for travelling in the Summer.


What makes this look really comfortable is the black Zara joggers or sweatpants that I'm using. Sweatpants are a Must Haves and it's also considered as a basic piece. I think sweatpants are not ugly looking, they have their own style and fitting which can speak for the look. 


I chose my Boy London Tank to top the look and give a chilly and summer feel. To complete my look I used my Calvin Klein Jeans Aviators and the Forever 21 Men Straw Hat, those two are an essential in this look because both the aviators and straw hat gave a summer feel.


To make the look perfect for summer I chose to wear my Louis Vuitton Sandals that are also the same color as my other clothing pieces. In the first two picture I also used my black Prada Backpack that is convenient and stylish for travelling.


To finish this post, I would like to say that 'Black is always in, even in summer!' Well thanks guys for reading my post hope you guys have a great day and a great summer!

Credits: Kuta Playa Hotel, Bali and my sister for taking the pictures!

Make sure to check out my other social media!

Youtube

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment