Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Lookbook - Bali (Look 3)

Hey guys! Today I am gonna finish off yesterday's post which is the detailed post of my Summer Lookbook. To finish the post I am gonna explain in detail my third and last look for this Summer! Let's get started!


The last look for the summer also features simple basic pieces but the key is once again the color or the pattern. Summer is all about bright colors so I went with a bright color shorts from H&M. It is in a salmon/peachy color that has a really nice and summery feel.


Another thing about summer would be trying to keep it simple and bright! So I decided to go with a white line shirt from Cotton On that is once again really nice and very summer. I personally like basic shirts because it's easier to find the perfect match for it.


I also added a brown belt from Superdry to make this look bolder and more sophisticated. This look is kinda like the semi-formal attire for the summer, you guys can just substitute the sandals with shoes or sneakers that has a similar color tone.


Since my purpose for this look was casual and relaxed I decided to go with my Louis Vuitton sandals once again. It might not have any color connection with the outfit right now, but sadly at that moment I didn't have any colored sandals or footwear with me.


I personally like this look because it's actually really simple and basic but it's also stylish and sophisticated, so this look is one of my favorite look for this summer! This look also showcases a flexibility in the color combination because white shirt can be mixed and match with basically every colored shorts or even patterned shorts.

So that's it for the detailed version of my Men's Summer Lookbook 2014! Hope you guys enjoy my posts and keep liking my blog and youtube channel! Thank you for reading this post and hope you guys have a great day and summer!

Credits: Kuta Playa Hotel, Bali and my sister for taking these awesome pictures

Make sure to check my other social media!

Youtube

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment