Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Men's Summer Lookbook 2014

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna share my Lookbook for this Summer 2014! As usual I am posting in a video form at first and then I am gonna post the pictures and details later. So this Summer 2014 Lookbook is a special Lookbook because the footage was taken in Bali (while I was on vacation).


In this Summer Lookbook I focused more on the casual and everyday look. Basically the outfits/looks featured here are the one that I used in Bali, so they are very casual but I hope this video can be a good guide for dressing up in the Summer. Enjoy the video guys!


Big thanks to my sister who has been helping me out with recording the video and my parents who took me to Bali again!

Make sure to like the video, comment and subscribe to my Youtube channel!

Check out my other social media also!

Youtube

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment